IT company is looking for a DevOps Engineer.
Building, maintaining, troubleshooting and evolving:
- high available multiple datacenter infrastructure (Kubernetes based);
- development toolchain (Docker images, CI/CD pipelines, Issue trackers);
- distributed monitoring/logging/tracing systems;
- distributed databases, storages and events buses;
- strong Linux administration experience, shell scripting;
- familiarity with Ansible;
- experience in programming (Python, Golang, PHP are prefferable);
- database administration experience (MySQL, PostgreSQL, Redis, Cassandra, etc);
- understanding clustering, high availability, failover, load balancing, self-healing;
- understanding of fundamentals: PKI, DNS, TLS, SSH;
- Docker experience is an advantage;
- Kubernetes/CoreOS experience is an even bigger advantage;
- distributed monitoring/logging/tracing systems experience (Fluentd, Prometheus, ElasticSearch, Kibana, Grafana, Zipkin, etc) is a huge advantage.
Conditions and principles
- remote work and communications (not freelance);
- stable Internet connection for video calls is mandatory;
- working time: 8 hours/day, 40 hours/week;
- salary 2000 USD/month, paid weekly;
- relocation abroad is possible.
Подписаться на расcылку новых вакансий: "DevOps Engineer в Львове"
Введите Ваш E-mail