Досвід роботи:від двох років
Графік роботи:повний робочий день
We currently need a Full Stack Developer to work in tandem with our off-site development team. The ideal candidate would be comfortable with analysis, implementation, troubleshooting, testing, and support. The job requires direct contact with our marketing team and will be responsible for project development.
Full Stack Developer Job Requirements
- Proficient in PHP/MySQL, Ajax, XML, WordPress and Photoshop
- Clear understanding of OOP and SOLID principles
- Experience architecting, designing, and implementing user-facing features end-to-end.
- Previously worked with product managers, designers, and engineers to prototype and implement website features.
- Effective communications with other engineers, product managers, customers, and partners
- Capability of producing clear and well-structured code which is compliant with PSR-2 standards
- Thorough understanding of RDMS and particularly MySQL database
- Capable of writing and understanding complex queries
- Solid experience in responsive web design
- Pioneering spirit, a capacity to work with a team and on your own, and an analytical and structured way of thinking
- Ability to use data-driven approach for product decisions. Experience with A/B testing is a plus.
- Working knowledge of php frameworks, preferably Yii
- Understanding of technologies and concepts used in web, servers
Full Stack Developer Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, IT, or a related field
- 3+ years web-design experience
What We Offer
- 2x/ Year $ Performance Bonus
- Competitive compensation package
- Major holidays off
- Health Insurance, Gym Membership, Free English tutor lessons
Click apply and come join a fast-growing technology company!