Ваш надійний помічник
this work requires a basic level of English. it's handmade in a fast food kitchen, we don't need a professional chef. Please send your resume in English only
• Job Type: Permanent Fulltime
• Location: Canada - Vancouver Metro
• Visa Sponsored by employer
We are looking for a passionate, outgoing, and friendly kitchen crew to join us
We pride ourselves on providing consistently great tasting chicken while offering exceptional customer service. As a cook, you will learn the HiFive Chicken style of food preparation, including receiving shipments, marinating chicken, prepping chicken and cooking chicken. We would prefer that you have 6+ months of fast food cooking experience, but it's not required.
• At least class 12th or 2 years of diploma
• FoodSafe certificate level 1 and 2
• Basic English
Work conditions: Schedule: 8 hours a shift, 5 days a week.
Primary Job Duties
The Cook is responsible for the following major duties and tasks:
• Prepares and cooks the chicken and other food items
• Plans menus, determine the size of food portions, estimates food requirements and costs, and monitor and order supplies
• Inspects and manages the kitchens and food service areas
• Trains staff in preparation, cooking and handling of food
• Contributes to ordering of supplies and equipment
• Maintains inventory and records of food, supplies and equipment
• Manage kitchen operations.
As a Member of the HiFive Chicken family, you’ll enjoy:
• A fun, fast paced environment
• Flexible Hours and Schedule
• Discounted delicious meals (50%)
• Extended Health
• Free Uniforms
• Opportunities for Career Progression
• The chance to meet new people and make new friends
Canada is committed to using its international assistance to support Ukraine's. All costs including visa filling, employer sponsorship and medical insurance, post landing are covered by the employer. All costs are covered expect the Air ticket and visa fee.
The visa can also be filled under Canada-Ukraine Authorization for Emergency Travel (CUAET) and further it can be converted under employer sponsorship. There is no visa fee under this pathway. Our YellowLine immigration consultancy has the same values as the Canadian Government and we do not charge any fee to the employee or applicant filling under this program.
Important - We would require the selected candidate to move to Canada within 14 -21 days after the visa approval. We are happy to discuss the immigration options for the right Candidate.
Підписатись на розсилку нових вакансій: "Кухар екіпажу ресторану швидкого харчування в Канаді в Києві"