Following the successful implementation of “English for NGOs” pilot project, Ukraine NGO Forum and RELO Kyiv office will launch the “English for NGOs-2” course for the staff of international and national NGOs working with the consequences of the conflict in the East of Ukraine. This English course will be delivered to more than 200 learners in 9 cities. We are looking for highly motivated educators to teach a four month face-to-face course in Odesa and Zaporizhzhia.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Teach the 4-month English Language course to a group of 15-17 participants with an intermediate level of English in Odesa/Zaporizhzhia.
2. Administer the in-class testing for NGO staff in the aforementioned cities.
3. Attend a mandatory 2 –day course training in Kyiv on November 8-9, 2017.
4. Track and report attendance of each group.
• English Teaching Degree
• Experience Teaching English for Specific Purposes
• Completed application
COMPLETE APPLICATION INCLUDES:
1. Curriculum Vitae (in English, no more than two pages).
2. A Motivation Letter (one page) in English expressing your desire to take part in this project, highlighting teaching experience, and providing examples of flexibility.
This program offers the candidates an excellent opportunity for professional development. Monthly salary for course teaching will be provided by Ukraine NGO Forum through a grant from the U.S. Embassy.
Participants will be selected through an open, merit-based competition. Top candidates will be interviewed by course developers and the Regional English Language team at the U.S. Embassy.
Course content will include the use of specifically developed “English for NGOs” course book. Ukraine NGO Forum will provide training on the course structure and specifics, including guiding principles and documents in humanitarian response, Humanitarian Charter, IHL, project proposal writing etc.
Program dates will be Dec.01 – Mar. 20, 2017. Classes will take place twice a week, 54 hours in total.
How to apply
Please email your CV and Motivation Letter with the subject line “ENGLISH FOR NGOs_YOUR LAST NAME” by October 20, 2017 to: отправить резюме
Only successful applicants will be informed about the results of the competition.
Подписаться на расcылку новых вакансий: "Преподователь английского в Одессе"
Введите Ваш E-mail