Ваш надійний помічник
BramblingTech is an IT company that specializes in the development of web resources and services. We are over 4 years old.
Due to the expansion of the team and the increase in the number of projects, BramblingTech is looking for a QA engineer to join the team on a full-time job in our office in Odesa.
- testing websites and mobiles (UI, UX, Functional, Exploratory);
- regression testing on existing product portfolios;
- creating and following through on test plans, including writing and executing test cases;
- bug and defect handling, analyzing deviations between the defined and the actual functional behavior, and reporting bugs;
- root cause analysis;
- ensuring requirements are met;
- participate in team activities and product feature design;
- execution of QA Lead assignments within the framework of the position.
- from 1 year of experience as a QA engineer in IT company;
- understanding of the architecture and technology stack of web applications (client, server interaction protocols, web server, application server, database);
- experience in analysis and testing of project documentation
solid database skills;
- be able to check how the data in the database changes after the test scenario;
- knowledge and understanding of agile methodologies;
- good technical understanding and high interest in the field of testing;
- good analytical skills and attention to details;
- experience in writing test documentation;
- сonduct REST services testing and/or testing with Postman;
- test projects CMS powered and E-commerce projects;
- intermediate level of English.
Nice to have:
- experience and understanding of VCS (Git/SVN);
- experience in QA Automation and related tools;
- knowledge of TDD/BDD processes and techniques;
- knowledge in Continuous Delivery/Integration/Deployment.
Comfortable working environment
BramblingTech team is located in a wide and сozy office in the Marshala Govorova Street opposite the Victory Park in Odesa. We serve complimentary sweets, snacks, fruits and all necessary equipment for your role.
We organize team buildings, parties and various team activities to boost our collaboration.
- accounting support;
- democratic management style & friendly environment;
- professional and personal growth;
- internal free English classes;
- hybrid work schedule: 9.00-18.00 or 10.00-19.00 or 11.00-20.00 and
1 hour for lunch. We can work remotely on Fridays.
Підписатись на розсилку нових вакансій: "QA engineer в Одесі"