EXPERIENCED LOGISTICS AND MEDICAL TOURISM SUPERVISOR
Experienced professional with expertise in logistics services, project logistics, project management, shipping industry and medical tourism and working experience in international company.
- Project supervising
- Logistics operations management
- Presentations and reporting
- Interpersonal skills
- 4 languages
- Verbal and Written Skills
ATA Freight Line LTD STI, Istanbul, Turkey 2017-present
Supervisor, Industrial Projects
- § Supervising of loading and discharging operations of heavy and oversized cargo in ports (three operations of loading transformers weighing 120-150 tons)
- § Successfully organization of road transportation of oversized cargo with a total volume of more than 500 m3
- § Supervision and control of loading and transportation of dangerous goods by air and sea
- § with my direct impact 4 contracts were concluded based on the results of tenders for various projects with Turkish and Russian companies
- § with my direct organization, an international seminar on transport cooperation in the defense industry was held in Moscow (March 2018)
- § Road survey and studies on ways of transportation of standard and oversized cargo to two nuclear projects in Turkey and Bangladesh have been conducted.
Acibadem Health Group, Istanbul, Turkey 2014-2016
International Patient Services Department, responsible for Ukraine
- § During my work, cooperation agreements were concluded with 3 Ukrainian clinics. More than 200 Ukrainian patients underwent treatment in the clinics of the Acibadem Health Group.
- § Coordination of the Turkish head office and the Ukrainian representative office
- § Organization of visits of Ukrainian and Turkish doctors to Turkey / Ukraine in the framework of cooperation. Eight leading Turkish doctors have visited Ukraine.
- § Accompanying delegations of Ukrainian doctors in Turkey, conducting study tours to clinics of the health group. More than 40 Ukrainian doctors gоt acquainted with the work of the clinics.
- § Medical market research to find ways to collaborate
- § Participation in international medical tourism exhibitions
- § With my direct impact, two international medical seminars were held successfully
- § Work with foreign patients
Kent Shipping and Chartering 2011-2014
assistant of Technical Department Manager
- § Operating a group of ten vessels
- § Written and verbal translation Russian-Turkish-English;
- § E-mail correspondence with foreign service companies, vessels’ agents, state authorities;
1997 - 2002 Kharkov State Pedagogical University, Ukraine: faculty of law
2010 –2011 – Istanbul University, Faculty of Foreign Languages: Turkish language for foreigners
2015 – Career Academy: Marketing Specialist Training
2019 – LinkedIn Learning Center: Efficient Time Management
Project Management Foundations: Small Projects
Russian – native
Ukrainian – expert
Turkish – expert
English – expert
IELTS Academic Test AUG 2016 Overall band 7.0
Microsoft Office programs
HOBBIES AND INTERESTS
I like travelling, discovering of new cultures and new places is very exciting and give me lots of positive emotions. In my free time I prefer to take part in cultural events e.g. photo exhibitions and cultural festivals and spend time with my friends.
I love horses (sportive), dogs (friendly) and dolphins (lovely).
Available on request