About Gipanis GmbH
Established in 2014, Gipanis GmbH is a dynamic German e-commerce company.
With headquarter located in Germany (Monchengladbach) and sub branches in Ukraine and China, we are internationally anchored and implement great ideas in our manufactory.
Since 2017, our online store Laublust provides a variety of products made from FSC-certified wood and natural materials, as well as personalized gifts for any occasion. We offer high quality at reasonable prices with an emphasis on sustainability and respect for the climate because ‘We Love Nature'. Together, we want to offer our customers a flawless shopping experience and delight them with customized and durable products.
Here you will find natural products and creative gift ideas that are as individual as our customers. Have a look: www.laublust.de/
Who we’re looking for:
Do you thrive on creating the ultimate customer experience? Are you passionate about analyzing Support interactions to find new and creative ways to advocate for your customers? As a Support Manager, you’ll play a key role in crafting best-in-class support experiences, up-leveling our support operations, and scaling support procedures as Gipanis GmbH grows internationally.
You will be responsible for managing our Support team, aiding them in creating a culture of growth, transparency and ownership within their respective pods. A successful candidate for this role must have People Management experience, Process Development experience, strong Project Management skills, a strong attention to detail.
- Managing the customer support department’s day-to-day functions.
- Formulating and revising customer support policies and promote their implementation.
- Assessing support statistics and preparing detailed reports on the findings.
- Identify areas of improvement for the department and work with the HR to adjust, calibrate and implement protocol revisions.
- Define clear customer service objectives and coordinate them with all the parties concerned. Thus, you have a tactical, operational and coordinating role.
- You manage a team made up (currently) of 4 customer support specialists. You ensure the level of competencies of your team is at the right level and secure the availability of all resources to perform the tasks and responsibilities optimally.
- You are part of the management team, and you report to the Director of E-Commerce.
- You have a customer-oriented mindset combined with strong analytical skills
- With a collaborative and engaging approach, you create a climate where people are motivated to work together to help the organization achieve its objectives.
- You have about 3+ years of proven experience in a similar role in digital environment
- Leadership ability (integrity, ability to inspire, empathy, humility). Prior experience in a managerial or supervisory role will be advantageous.
- Experience working with ticketing systems (e.g. Zendesk, Freshdesk, eDesk) and their reporting would be a plus.
- You have good digital skills in order to adapt/create a system responding to today’s market’s needs.
- You are organized and structured to bring adapted solutions into the organization.
- English level — advanced.
- Working within a truly exciting, entrepreneurial and pioneering German brand in the e-commerce / start up environment
- Full time remote position.
- >50 people international team
- The chance to «put your mark», to develop, implement, grow and optimize.
- Become a part of new brands development and internationalization.
- A company with high focus on sustainability and sustainable future.
- A competitive salary aligned with expertise and responsibilities.