Caspio is looking for a Sales Manager to manage the day-to-day sales process and activities of the team to drive new business revenue growth for the assigned EMEA region / territory.
The Sales Manager will be expected to manage the sales team’s performance, generating and analyzing data to make recommendations to the VP of Sales to further drive revenue growth and expand our presence in the industry.
- BA/BS degree (or equivalent experience) in Business, Marketing, or in a related field.
- Sales leadership and management experience, with history of exceeding team sales targets.
- 5+ years of experience an individual contributor B2B sales role with proven track record of achieving sales targets and developing new and valuable relationships for your organization.
- Experience in managing a sales team of quota-carrying sales representatives, preferably comprising of both inbound and outbound sales models.
- Demonstrated ability to develop and deliver high quality sales presentations to prospects and customers.
- Ability to lead, influence, mentor, and motivate employees and teams while holding people accountable and developing their abilities to perform their jobs. • Technically savvy and completely comfortable with CRM, GoToMeeting, and Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel).
- Exceptional time management, prioritization, and organizational skills with the ability to deliver results under pressure and tight deadlines.
At Caspio you will work with an established company on a proven product. You will not be forced to jump from one client to another. And you will have financial and job stability.
- Friendly and very professional team
- Challenging tasks and excellent professional growth opportunities
- Stable job in product company with regular activities
- Complete health insurance that includes dental care, massages, beauty services
- Modern and cozy office in the city center
- Team lunches, casual gatherings and corporate eventsCaspio is looking for a Sales Manager to manage the day-to-day sales process and activities of the team to drive new business revenue growth for the assigned EMEA region / territory.
- Attain and exceed company performance targets.
- Manage the day-to-day activities and productivity of the sales team to ensure all sales quotas, performance targets, and management objectives are met or exceeded.
- Conduct regular sales funnel and pipeline reviews to ensure the team is optimizing opportunities through the full-cycle sales process to maximize the revenue potential from the target market and trials.
- Guide and advise the team through the complete sales cycle from initial prospect identification, qualification, value creation, and closing.
- Coach and mentor employees to expand their sales skills and product knowledge, including the features and benefits of our product.
- Ensure effective and consistent use of CRM from the team for up-to-date and comprehensive sales notes, activity tracking, identification of next steps and actions, sales opportunity tracking, and manage all other aspects of sales activities for accurate reporting.
- Work cross-functionally to maintain expert-level knowledge of the features and business application of our products for the department.