Thyregod A/S is a well-known manufacturer of machines and spare parts in agriculture business. During the years we are producing and servicing primarily agriculture with machinery, based on every day developing we continue to be a strong player in the market.
The company has customers worldwide which mean that responsibility and high-quality standards in high priority for everybody in our company.
In connection with establishing new production in Ukraine we are looking for an experienced Mechanical Design Engineer.
- Work with technical documentation, drawings etc.;
- Support the process of product manufacturing with technical documentation (drawings, procedures);
- Coordinate publishing of process descriptions, manufacturing methods and work instructions;
- Support production (on the beginning up to 10 welders) with outstanding tasks;
- Communication with other team members in order to launch the production on the beginning of operation;
- Organize supply of materials to meet the production schedule and minimum stock levels;
- Plan, develop, implement and evaluate processes for material delivery from supplier to production plant;
- Knowledge about lean manufacturing implementation;
- Propose and monitor improvements in production;
- Day to day communication with Danish office.
- Using 3D CAD - SolidWorks;
- Good verbal and writing skills in English and communication skills;
- Education in mechanical engineering (Bachelor, Master) or comparable education;
- 2-3 years of experience in metalworking production (would be a plus experience in Western companies);
- Microsoft office user;
- Experience in start-ups of production will be a huge plus.
- Problem-solving techniques and methodical approaches to same;
- Operating within a high volume manufacturing environment;
- Able to meet deadlines.
- Challenging and diversified projects in international company;
- Being part of a newly developed production
- Competitive salary and bonus schema;
- Trainings and professional development in a Western style manufacturing environment;
- Subsidized meals.