We are looking for a proactive and highly motivated PHP developer with result-oriented mindset, who can strengthen the team and share his or her knowledge and experience.
The Scalr Enterprise-Grade Cloud Management Platform enables today's enterprises to achieve cost-effective, automated and standardized application deployments across multi-cloud environments. Scalr utilizes a hierarchical, top-down approach to policy enforcement that empowers administrators to find the balance between the needs of finance, security, IT and development teams. Leading global organizations have selected the Scalr platform, including Samsung, Expedia, NASA JPL, Gannett and Food & Drug Administration.
- Computer Science Degree
- 5+ years of PHP programming experience
- LAMP Architecture
- Strong knowledge of OOP, Design Patterns
- MySQL (stored procedures, triggers, transactions, replications, etc.) - strong level
- REST - good knowledge
- Knowledge of at-least one of the frameworks such as Symfony, Zend, etc.
- GIT, PHPUnit experience
- work as a part of Development Team
- contribute to the design and development of one or more product features or sub-systems
- proper resource, time and quality management
- develop and maintain technical documentation related to the project
- produce code that is sufficiently supported by unit tests
What does Scalr offer?
- productive professional software development environment in nice warm, cozy office not far from the city center
- the possibility to come up with ideas, be listened and see them implemented
- fair remuneration based on your qualification and results
- long term contract and tax allowances for private entrepreneurs
- flexible work arrangements (40-hours a week)
- convenient workplace and modern chair
- paid vacation and sick leaves
- corporate events, birthdays, pizza parties and a lot of fun
- relocation expenses to Lviv (if necessary)