Love technology? Expert at what you do? Want to be part of the next big thing in hosting?
OnApp develops software that enables hosting providers to deploy and manage cloud hosting services more quickly and easily than ever before.
Our team is young, hard working and motivated-working together to provide the best quality service we can. Our company is growing fast and we need to grow our team to meet the demand. We search for a PHP developer in LVIV with strong knowledge and working experience in:
- Strong knowledge of PHP (~ 4 years)
- Strong knowledge of SQL and MySQL server (~ 2 years), experience in database design
- Strong knowledge of REST
- Good Object-oriented programming (OOP) skills
- Experience with at least one web MVC framework (preferably Laravel)
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Good communication skills
- Intermediate level of spoken English
As a plus
- Strong knowledge of Laravel framework
- Experience with extreme programming practices like Continuous Integration, planning, code review is a big plus
- Experience with RabbitMQ is a big plus
- Experience with Angular
- Experience with PHPUnit and automation testing
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
- Linux (web server installation and configuration)
- Some good code to show us — something you’re proud of =)
- The opportunity to work at fast growing company with its own product that is at the forefront of its industry
- Competitive salary
- Flexible work schedule
- Welcoming atmosphere (awesome team of professionals always ready to help on the way)
- 20 working days paid vacation
- Paid sick leave
- Health insurance
- Stable company (5 years on the market with the 400% increase in staff members and barely anyone leaving us!!!)
- Free English classes (individual approach in working hours)
- Free, daily lunch (choose from at least 5 different meals a day)
- Drinks and fruits
- Beer Fridays (sometimes with a barbecue — and yes, we have one)
- Monthly technical literature/podcast/screen-cast/etc. purchase of your choice
- Use your laptop for work and get additional $50/month for 2 years
- Comfortable office (individual working place with up-to-date computers and 2 monitors, a $250 chair, own patio with a small cafe, game room, shower, car and bike parking, security, 24/7/365 inside-out availability, and much more)
- Help with relocation (cost of travel and 1 month’s apartment rent is covered for you)
- Corporate leisure activities
- Always loaded with tons of interesting tasks where you can challenge and bring yourself and the company to a whole new level.
We are looking for talented and motivated people to join our team. If you are a talented individual that meets the requirement above, please apply.
We look forward to getting to know you.