Our company is looking for a Customer Service Representative in our Odessa office. By joining our team you will receive proper training, and all the tools that would give you a great opportunity to learn much more about the industry we are in, as well as a great opportunity to become a long term member of our existing team.
Essential job functions required:
- Daily communication with customers.
- Creating status notes.
- Notifying appropriate parties of any issues.
- Exchanging information between many parties.
- Coordination and applying to certain schedules.
- Other duties as required by business needs or as assigned.
- PC proficient (Microsoft Office preferred)
- Communication, self-organization and leadership skills.
- Fast typing skills.
- Ability to work in a high stress/paced environment.
- ADVANCED English level is REQUIRED.
- Ability to work in a team environment, and be a team player.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Age: under 25.
- Morning, evening, night shifts. 24/7 hr schedules available.
- Reimbursement of travel expenses.
- Young and friendly staff.
- A work place in comfortable office and with energized team.