- Работа в Украине
Ваш надежный помощник
Опыт работы:не требуется
We invite a self-motivated DevOps Engineer who is eager to learn new technologies.
Our customer provides all aspects of production environments needs and clouds. It's a global company providing services around the world. You will be responsible for all processes of the production data center services including servers, operating systems and storage.
- Develop and integrate a large scale open source systems, automation process and monitoring;
- Quickly identify and resolve infrastructural bugs;
- Maintain installation and configuration procedures.
- At least 2 years of experience as DevOps Engineer;
- Experience with Linux (in a high level of servers management);
- Practical knowledge of automation processes of open source projects;
- Experience of writing scripts in Bash, Python or Perl;
- Solid knowledge Puppet, Ansible, GIT and resembles;
- Experience with clouds and automation solutions such as Terraform;
- At least Intermediate level of English.
Benefits & Perks:
- Free education: courses, personal certification, field-oriented conferences;
- Free English courses three times a week;
- Free access to company's library;
- "Little Friday" - is a Wednesday corporate event where we can gather, have snacks and a little fun;
- Sports sections membership included.