FluentPro Software is a leading provider of software products and solutions for Enterprise Project Management market. Our product line includes configuration management and migration solutions, Business Intelligence and Data Visualization products, platform integration, both available as on-premises and SaaS. More than 1000 enterprise customers use our software, the majority are multinational enterprises, many are from Fortune 500.
We are now looking to increase our team with security administrator role.
- Knowledge of information security
- Understanding security standards PCI/NIST/ISO 27001/FIPS
- Scripting to automate manual functions
- Packet capture, analysis and troubleshooting
- Excellent knowledge of network protocols, operating systems and concepts
- Knowledge of cloud based environment protection
- Pre- Intermediate English or higher
- Implementing strong security protection and monitoring for production environments
- Find security gaps by performing routine audits of hardware and software entities on the network and closing those gaps
- Protect the networks from malicious entities such as hackers, viruses and spyware.
- Configuring and maintaining network switches, routers, firewalls, VPN servers
- Managing group policy objects
- An opportunity for self-realization and professional growth
- Work in a friendly professional team,
- Convenient location (a few minutes from a subway station)
- Paid sick-leave, 24 days of vacation, public holidays are a day off
- Competitive salary
- Friendly team of professionals
- Comfortable working environment, free coffee and cookies
- Corporate health insurance
- Compensation for trainings and English courses
- Corporate events, team building