Softserve Business Systems is an integrated company of Softserve for FMCG companies in Ukraine and abroad. We present Software Solutions in the field of automatization for mobile sales, business analysys, IT consulting and ASP-center for the largest manufacturers and trading companies such as MARS, UNILEVER, NESTLE, KRAFT FOODS, CAMPINA and others. Being the market leader in mobile sales automation, Softserve Business Systems is developing innovative areas, including SmartShelf, Business Processes Gamification, Route Optimization and others.
We are looking for someone who will share our Company values such as mutual responsibility, humanity, technical mastery, ideas, improvement and become a reliable partner for our team.
- Use creative and innovative sourcing approaches to identify, search and engage candidates
- Pre-screen and interview candidates to define skills, knowledge and experience according to position requirements
- Perform as the primary contact point for candidates and conduct the full recruiting cycle (communicate status, answer questions and coordinate all follow-up efforts)
- Coordinate all interview stages (technical, project and customer interviews)
- Communicate regarding recruiting achievement, provide updates to all stakeholders through meetings, email updates etc.
- Create and extend the recruiting pipeline, maintain database of candidates and recruitment related reports
- Bachelor Degree and above
- From 0,5 years of recruiting experience in the IT industry
- Understanding of software development company functioning
- Understanding of full lifecycle recruiting components
- Fluent Ukrainian, Russian verbal & written
- Pre-Intermediate English level
- Ability to work under pressure
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Result orientation
- Strong motivation to manage customer/partner expectations
- Personal effectiveness and motivation